Ferrograte Established in 2002, offers 20 year’s of experience in the field of Gratings excellence. Recognized as a global leader in Gratings and access engineering solutions, we are committed to delivering turnkey solutions in Gratings and access engineering products to the Oil & Gas, Industrials, Petrochemicals, Sugar, Mining, Airports, Docks, Power, Desalination, Cement and other Infrastructure Projects. Ferrograte is a truly global enterprise, with three manufacturing plants (One in Sultanate of Oman & Two In India), Nine sales offices and agencies worldwide. Our global presence enables us to deliver quality Gratings and Access engineering solutions in the most challenging regions of the world.
We pride ourselves on always using the most up-to-date and proven technologies. Our State of art manufacturing facility fully equipped with latest technology, high accuracy machineries can produce high quality finish Gratings in Standard panels, Shaped gratings, Press lock Gratings, Stainless Steel Gratings and Aluminum Gratings with various specifications as per our clients requirements.
Our research and development team is also continuously developing tailor-made systems, responding specifically to the unique needs of our customers for their needs in Gratings and Access engineering products.
We understand the quality requirements nature of working in Gratings & Steel Fabrication industries and have therefore developed and implemented very strict procedures and Quality policies – ensuring that all materials delivered to our partners and clients are comply with British & American manufacturing standards. Ferrograte accredited with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System & ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System.
Mission & Vision
FTEL will strive to reach greater heights in its targeted business areas of Electroforged Steel Gratings, FRP GRP Products, Stainless Steel Products, Steel Structures, Access Engineering Products, etc., involving Design & Fabrication by constantly improving Quality, Service, Skills and Profit through New Ideas and Innovation.
- FTEL is committed to providing its customers with both quality products and exceptional customer service.
- FTEL commits itself to continuously improve and expand its competitive leadership on quality, cost and service in a joint partnership with their management, employees, suppliers and customers
- FTEL counits continuously to improve and implemera the QMS and procedures to meet the specific quality requirements in order to gain customer satisfaction anal long term relationship
- Each Employee is made aware of the need to improve performance und workmanship contimuusly wherever possible and this provides the best quality product. This reflected in the job description and operating procedures and through the support and encouragement given by immediate boss
The management & all personnel of FERROTECH ENGINEERING L.L.C. are strongly committed to the core HSE values of working safe, without harm to people, assets, environment & reputation.
All HSE incidents can be prevented, and we shall continually strive for Zero Harm to people, environment & equipment.
FERROTECH ENGINEERING L.L.C.. shall perform all its, fabrication, installation, packaging & shipment activities in such a manner so as to;
- Ensure sound health & safety of each and every employee and all its sub-contractors and third parties associated with its activities.
- Create safe operation and use of all machinery, vehicles & equipment.
- The company will actively seek the support of all operatives engaged in the regular shop floor & site activities to look after the health of themselves, their colleagues & sub-ordinates by following the internal HSE system.
- The company shall train & develop our workforce to ensure that we can provide the most competent & safe operational team in the industry.
- The HSE policy & management system shall be regularly reviewed for improvement & effective implementation.
The company required all its employees at all levels to support and strictly implement this HSE plan to achieve the target of “ZERO ACCIDENT”.
Our Pride, Our People